Sunday, July 22, 2012

3D LumiLite with Angry Birds, Plants vs. Zombies, Moshi Monsters & Super Mario

Check out the new 3D LumiLite from Tech4Kids (makers of Angry Birds Mash'ems and Splat Balls! 

Kit includes:
Limilite Magic 3D Cube
5 Underwater Explorere Sencils
5 Free Play Stencils
3D Ultra Vision Glasses
Magic Reveal Pen

It comes with blank stencil sheets so you can make your own creations.  We made Angry Birds Space, Plants vs. Zombies, Moshi Monsters, and Mario!

You can purchase this online at: http://www.lumilitefun.com

1 comment:

  1. Hi evan i really love your videos im 9 and i really want you to check out my clay models! Ill really apprecieate it im gonna subscribe now i coudnt subscribe before because my computer didint work but im gonna use my ipod plzz see my videos!!!!!!! My yputube channel is alexwii33 but just call me alexwii3 i wanted my username alexwii3 but someone took it ��

    ReplyDelete